Nintendo Download: Tanks for the Memories
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Tank Troopers – ATTENTION! Calling all troopers for six-player tank warfare! Choose a tank, pick troopers and battle your friends via local wireless. Each trooper has a special ability, from electric shocks to healing. Deploy them tactically to win more than 30 custom tanks with unique stats. An engaging single-player mode contains 30 stages, so you’ll have to devise a multitude of strategies and maneuvers to conquer them all. Battle with bombs, on teams or in a free-for-all – but always fight! Fight! FIGHT! (When playing in multiplayer mode, additional games and systems are required and are sold separately.)
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Back to Bed – Back to Bed is a 3D indie puzzle game set in a unique and artistic dream world, in which you guide sleepwalker Bob to the safety of his bed. To achieve this, you must take control of Bob’s subconscious guardian named Subob. The pair travels through a surreal and painting-like dream world, filled with objects used to guide Bob toward the Bed, but also dangers that must be avoided.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber – Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Caliber is a tactical RPG originally released for the Nintendo 64 system. The game tells the story of Magnus Gallant, a recently graduated officer of the Palatinean Army who is assigned to the troubled southern region of his native land. With civil war brewing, Magnus is faced with a terrible choice: betray his own noble origins in the name of liberty, or turn a blind eye to the evils of his rotten society.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Celebrate The Legend of Zelda with My Nintendo Rewards – With the upcoming launch of the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game, it’s a great time to be a fan! Celebrate by redeeming My Nintendo points for 30 percent off select digital games at https://my.nintendo.com/:
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (Nintendo 3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons (Nintendo 3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Wii U & Nintendo 3DS)
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii U)
In addition to all of these discounts, don’t miss out on digital content, such as the special 30th anniversary HOME Menu theme for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and a selection of orchestral music videos featuring music from the series:
Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:
- New themes this week include:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: A Wide World
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: A New Adventure
- Rune Factory 4
- STORY OF SEASONS
Also new this week:
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Wii U console, the Nintendo 3DS family of systems and the Wii™ Shop Channel for the Wii console.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on either Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in either Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points™, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel. The Nintendo DSi™ Shop offers games and applications and uses Nintendo DSi Points™. Click here for details about the recent Nintendo DSi Shop service change.
Remember that Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 2DS and Nintendo DSi feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.